Charming, light filled three bedroom, two bath split level home with two living areas on separate levels. Perfect for an extended family or ADU. The front portion has two bedrooms, a full bath, a great room with mountain views & a full kitchen. A few steps lead to the expansive lower level with a spacious primary bedroom and glorious family room with a vaulted wood ceiling. Step outside to a spacious covered patio for afternoon dining. This level features a secondary kitchen area including a range, stacked washer dryer and a ¾ bath. At ground level with a separate entrance and no stairs, the area is perfect for extended family or an opportunity for an ADU.
The detached 2-car garage has been converted into an office/studio featuring new split HVAC. It would be perfect as an artist’s or musician’s studio or an ADU. It is prepped for high-speed internet & has connections for a washer/dryer.
Situated in the equestrian overlay district of Altadena, the home is nestled between animal lovers and urban farmers. The rural setting also incorporates succulents and native plants. Add to that two raised beds with other nutrient-rich garden space and you have an urban gardener’s paradise. This is a surprisingly rural pocket of northwest Altadena, yet it is just minutes from the Rose Bowl, JPL, La Canada Flintridge and fabulous hiking and biking trails of the San Gabriel Mountains. This unique property is truly one of a kind.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
- 1755 sf living space (per Assessor) with split floor plan
- 9001 sf lot (per Assessor) with spacious fenced backyard
- Hardwood floors on the upper level
- New engineered wood floors on the lower level
- Newer dual pane windows
- Copper plumbing
- Water heater (2020) & newer HVAC system
- 200 amp electric service
- Two large covered patios & new Tuff shed
- Quiet dead-end street with access to trails
- Trendy local eateries nearby: Unincorporated Coffee, Venice Pizza and Amara Kitchen